I got a Lomography camera in May for my birthday.
My new baby … Diana F+
The Diana F+ produces dreamy, radiant, lo-fi images on 120 film!
Even though I have only just put my first film in to be developed, it has made me forget about my DSLR and LX3.
It is so much fun and it really makes you think about what you are photographing!
I have tons more to learn! It seems like practice, practice, practice is key! Although expensive.
You can get instant back that turns the Diana F+ into a polaroid.
Which I am finding out you need the flash for it to really work unless you are in great sunlight… And I mean really great sunlight!
A great thing is with the flash, you get 12 gel filters to give different dreamy results!
I have had ALOT of failures with the instant back! :( Again… Expensive!
… But when they work. Oh my, how cool? I love them!
I know there will be hundreds more posts about my diana camera! So there will hopefully be improvements soon because I won’t be putting it down anytime soon!
In conclusion.. I love my Diana camera, I love my instant back!
- sweetestsweets reblogged this from fullofbeautifuldisasters
- opsi-poly-math likes this
- hisloveconquersall likes this
- isirilmisademelmasi likes this
- supermanteuk reblogged this from fullofbeautifuldisasters
- wouldyoustayifyouknew reblogged this from fullofbeautifuldisasters
- reallysoftsand likes this
- american-monster reblogged this from fullofbeautifuldisasters
- blacklipsbeaute likes this
- molaatov915 likes this
- bookofhippies likes this
- vitalec likes this
- chamolko likes this
- xfois likes this
- callingforawhore likes this
- redrocketglare likes this
- redrocketglare reblogged this from fullofbeautifuldisasters
- fullofbeautifuldisasters posted this